NicNic Nicotine Salt Shot
10ml NicNic 36mg Nicotine Salt Shot
10ml 36mg/ml Nicotine Salt, equivalent to 20mg/ml Nicotine.
To better understand what nicotine salts are, let's compare them to their big brother, freebase nicotine. Freebase is the purest form of nicotine and is simply added to a mixture of vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG) which "carry" the nicotine with them when vaped. It's also what we use in nicotine replacement therapies—like gums, patches, sprays, and lozenges.
Nicotine salts are comprised of the same exact nicotine that's found in its natural state within the tobacco leaf but have undergone a chemical process.
Nicotine salts aim to replicate the same nicotine hit that is provided by smoking a cigarette, as the nicotine salts are absorbed into your bloodstream much faster than the freebase nicotine found in ‘traditional’ eliquids on the market, meaning that a nicotine hit is felt quicker from inhaling vaporized eliquid containing nicotine salts. Nicotine salt based eliquids allow you to vape a higher concentration of nicotine, with a surprisingly smooth draw.
Why should you try nicotine salts rather than just sticking to ordinary freebase nicotine juice?
- You’ll get more nicotine, more quickly: In general, nicotine salts formed using a suitable acid and paired with the right sort of device seem to get nicotine to your blood more quickly.
- You can use higher-nicotine juices: You don’t need to consume 10 mL of e-juice per day if you can have a 60 mg/ml e-juice instead of a 6 mg/mL one.
- Nicotine salt e-juice has a longer shelf-life: Nicotine salts are more stable than freebase nicotine, which means that nicotine salt e-juice will last longer in storage without the nicotine degrading.
- You don’t need a powerful device: Nicotine salt e-liquids are more efficient at getting you nicotine, so you don’t need to compensate with a 150 W box mod – a simple, tiny device can be just as satisfied.
- Less flavor impact: This is because freebase nicotine affects the liquid's overall flavor. Salts have next-to-no effect in this area, leading to a richer, flavorful, and more enjoyable vaping experience.